Sock drawer filling up with MJs?! Our VIPs receive brand new MJs every month; an absolute treat for your feet, and all for just £9.99 / month (more info here). After a few months the colour will be bursting out of your sock drawers from these fine, hand-linked British socks. How is it best to store them? One tip is to use MJ’s gift boxes – they’re great in chunky drawers for keeping things in order. But they do arrive full of socks… so, we’ve reviewed our favourite organisers and dividers. No more rummaging for your favourite pair of Henley MJs behind some old boxers!
5. ‘Onever’ foldable storage; great value set of 2 that also folds flat when not it use.
4. Classic Ikea drawer organisers: a useful set with a range of sizes. Whether you like to store your MJs wrapped, flat, or stacked, there’s a space for them in here.
3. Acrylic ‘interdesign’ system. Most dividers come above the height of the socks; these are different. At only 5.5cm height, lines of rolled MJs will fill the space and cover the clear acrylic dividers to give a great look, uninterrupted by visible dividers!
2. 18 slot honeycomb divider, with a bespoke fit to your drawers. An interesting shape that is super efficient; no bulky dividers means more room for your socks.
1. In the number one spot is the Kenather Drawer Divider: 8 cells, holding 16 pairs of MJs. The fabric is moth-proof, mould-proof and moisture-proof. The integral lid stays shut with velcro to keep the dust out. Treat your MJs to a little bit of sock-drawer luxury!